Advertise your Political Campaign on the Milton Scene and in Milton Neighbors
We offer several limited political advertising packages.
To immediately view and download our political ad options and price list:
- Fill out the form below and we will send you an ad option price list within minutes.
- Or schedule a call to speak with us directly about advertising options.
Not sure if you’re ready for paid advertising? Make sure to send us your free candidacy announcement.
Political candidacy announcements on the Milton Scene:
Free candidacy announcements are due to the Milton Scene no later than three weeks (21 days) prior to the date of the election. Candidacy announcements received after the due date will not be posted on the Milton Scene or Milton Neighbors.
How to submit your announcement to the Milton Scene:
- Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions sent later than three weeks prior to the election will not be published.
- Please send your announcement in Microsoft Word or via regular email.
- Please do not send fliers or PDFs.
- Please do not format your content with different fonts, etc. We will be formatting your content to fit the Milton Scene template.
- When referencing event times, please use this style: Feb. 4, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- We recommend 600 words or less.
- A photo is recommended. If you do not include a photo, we will include our general election photo.
Photos and images:
- Please send your writing and images in separate files (do not embed an image in a PDF or Microsoft Word page).
- The standard size that we use is 777x437px. JPG or PNG file formats preferred.
View more about how to submit your candidacy announcement to the Milton Scene.