Overview of The Milton Scene
- The Milton Scene website features local news, events, information, and local business listings in Milton, MA, and immediate surrounding areas.
- The Milton Scene receives approximately 18,000 page views per month and is growing.
- The Milton Scene’s expanding daily email reaches over 2,000 Milton residents every day.
- The Milton Scene is the companion website to the Milton Neighbors Facebook group, which has nearly 9,000 local members, and has become an indispensable forum for the sharing of local information and recommendations in Milton. Milton Neighbors adds new members every day.
Audience & Demographics
The MiltonScene.com audience:
- Lives in Milton, Quincy, and Boston, MA
- Belongs to the active Facebook group, Milton Neighbors.
The Milton Scene has seen traffic grow considerably since its launch in July, 2015. Visitors to The Milton Scene arrive mainly via browser bookmarks, search engine queries, social media interactions on the Milton Neighbors Facebook group, the Milton Scene on Facebook, Twitter, and the daily email newsletter.
The Milton Scene posts all stories to the very active Milton Neighbors Facebook group, which we estimate comprises 20-25% of the households in Milton, MA. In addition to featuring our content on the Milton Neighbors group, we also promote all stories on the Milton Scene Facebook page, and Twitter. Together, the Milton Scene and Milton Neighbors provide an unparalleled opportunity to reach members of key consumer demographics in Milton, MA and surrounding areas.
Monthly Pageviews: 18,394
Pages per visit: 1.5
Return visitors: 38%
New visitors: 62%
Avg. Session Duration: 1:42 minutes
The Milton Scene’s visitors come from top 10 cities/towns:
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Milton, Massachusetts
- Quincy, Massachusetts
- Canton, Massachusetts
- Braintree, Massachusetts
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Norwood, Massachusetts
- Waltham, Massachusetts
- Billerica, Massachusetts
The Milton Scene’s traffic referral sources:
- Social media: 56%
- Direct: 23%
- Organic: 18%
- Referral: 2%
Here is a breakdown of the demographics of MiltonScene.com’s audience.
Top Affinity Audiences:
Affinity targeting analyzes someone’s overall interests, passions, and lifestyle to get a better sense of their overall identity.
- News Junkies/Entertainment & Celebrity News Junkies
- News Junkies/Political News Junkies
- Movie Lovers
- Travel Buffs
- TV Lovers
- Home Decor Enthusiasts
- Cooking Enthusiasts/Aspiring Chefs
- Sports Fans/Football Fans
- Music Lovers
Top In-Market Audiences:
In-Market Audiences as individuals who are interested in, or researching a specific market via Google, usually temporarily (for example, researching a car or a vacation).
- Travel/Air Travel Travel/Hotels & Accommodations
- Education/Post-Secondary Education
- Education/Primary & Secondary Schools (K-12)
- Dating Services
- Home & Garden/Home Decor
- Real Estate/Residential Properties/Residential Properties (For Sale)
- Real Estate/Residential Properties/Residential Properties (For Sale)/Houses (For Sale)/Preowned Houses (For Sale)
- Home & Garden/Home & Garden Services
Other Top Interest Categories:
- Arts & Entertainment/Celebrities & Entertainment
- News News/Politics/Campaigns & Elections
- Sports/Team Sports/Football
- Food & Drink/Cooking & Recipes
- Travel/Air Travel
- News/Sports News
- Arts & Entertainment/TV & Video/Online Video
- Law & Government/Government/Executive Branch
Advertising Rates & Opportunities
The Milton Scene offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com. You can generally expect a response within 48 business hours.