Milton community preservation committee gears up for eighth FY2024 meeting on Nov. 15
In a bid to further enhance and preserve the community’s unique character and charm, the Milton Community Preservation Committee is set to convene its 8th meeting for Fiscal Year 2024. The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 7:00 p.m. in the Blute Conference Room located in the basement of the Milton Town Hall.
For those unable to attend in person, the Committee provides a convenient Zoom meeting option, accessible via the following link: Zoom Meeting Link. Participants can also dial in using the provided number: 1-929-205-6099, with the Meeting ID: 854 5180 4126 and PIN/Passcode: 770536.
The agenda for the evening includes various critical items aimed at preserving and enhancing the community’s assets. The meeting is set to kick off with a Committee Introduction, followed by a significant discussion on FY2024 Funding Applications. The schedule is as follows:
1. Committee Introduction: The meeting will commence with an introduction to the committee and a brief overview of its objectives.
2. FY2024 Funding Application Review and Discussion:
- 7:10 p.m.: Estuary Study – Arthur Doyle
- 7:25 p.m.: Andrews Park Water Station – Andrew D’Amato
- 7:40 p.m.: Manning Park Pergola – Nick Milano
- 7:55 p.m.: Town Center Basketball Court – Nick Milano
- 8:10 p.m.: Art Center Windows – JoAn Clifford
- 8:25 p.m.: Lock-up – Richard Wells
3. Funding Allocation Deliberations: Following the application reviews, the Committee will engage in thoughtful deliberations regarding the allocation of funds for each project.
4. Administrative Items: A crucial part of the meeting will involve the approval of Meeting Minutes from the previous session held on November 7, 2023.
5. Adjourn: The meeting will conclude with the Committee adjourning, having discussed and considered the various community preservation initiatives.
To know more click on the link