The Milton Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) Announced Election Results for 2015-2016 Executive Board.
- Chairperson – Michelle Connolly
- Vice Chairperson – Amanda Serio
- Secretary – Shannon Gallagher
- Treasurer – Doug Connolly
- Norah Ferry
- Ann Finnegan
- Clare Keating
- Linda Mancini
- Amy Masferrer
- Dana Royster-Buefort
- Jen Grubler
A message from SEPAC Chair Michelle Connolly:
This year promises to deliver an even stronger agenda so that we may fulfill our mission to:
- Provide families support, information and training on the special education process, and laws that govern their child’s right to a free and appropriate education in the least restrictive environment,
- Network and share resources to better support our children’s needs,
- Work in partnership with the school district to create and improve positive outcomes for students with disabilities, and
- Promote education, communication and programs within our community
We encourage those of you who are not members to join, and those who are members to volunteer and become more involved! It’s free, and your input is essential for the SEPAC to advocate and educate on issues that matter most to you. If you have not done so already, please check out our website for a link to an online parent survey: www.miltonsepac.org.
Please contact us with any questions/concerns at [email protected] (or by filling out a request form on our website under Contact Us).