The Baron Hugo Music Series features eight concerts held in the local business districts of Milton.
The first concert on July 11, will take place at Starbucks in East Milton Square from 9:30-11:30am. Milton High School juniors Hannah Solomon, Liezel Werner, and Alice Truong, aka “Nothing But Treble”, a string trio, will perform classical selections.
Complete July-August Schedule:
- Saturday, July 11, Starbucks, “Nothing But Treble” string trio
- Saturday, July 18, The Plate, “Zip, Zap, and the Zops” (Jazz)
- Saturday, August 1, The Plate, “Zip, Zap, and the Zops”
- Thursday, August 6, Farmer’s Market, TBD
- Saturday, August 8, Starbucks, Classical String Quartet”
- Saturday, August 15, The Plate, “Classical String Quartet”
- Thursday, August 20, Farmer’s Market, “Nothing But Treble”
- Thursday, August 27, Farmer’s Market, TBD
The shows will be on Saturday mornings from 9:30-11:30am or Thursday evenings from 3-5pm. In the event of rain, the shows will be rescheduled.
Milton Rotary is committed to supporting local young musicians by giving them the opportunity to perform in public and a modest stipend.
Be the first to comment on "Rotary Club of Milton to host Baron Hugo Music Series"