Contributed by local Skin Expert, Marianne Zullas.
Advice for Fine Lines and Wrinkles:
My clients always ask me for advice on anti-aging treatments and the latest trends on how to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
As many of you know, my approach to skin care is very natural and I believe the best answer is to heal and rejuvenate the skin from the inside out by using organic or plant-based products and holistic treatments.
Here are some specific step to follow:
- Have facials every four to eight weeks.
- If you’re 30 years old or older, the skin care products you use at home should contain:
- Vitamin C
- Hydrating Agents
- Follow a diet based on whole, fresh, and non-processed foods. Enjoy making happy, healthy meals using grains, vegetables, greens, fruits, and lean protein.
- Exercise or take a dance class!
- Drink lots of water. Do your best to keep your body and skin hydrated all the time.
- Apply your SPF.
- Laugh, have fun, enjoy your friends and family, listen to your favorite music.
- Celebrate and embrace the years by taking good care of your body, mind, and soul.
About our Skincare Expert, Marianne Zullas:
Milton neighbors can enjoy a 20% discount by booking now through August 31, 2015.
Marianne Zullas owns MZ Skincare at 1160 Boylston St (Route 9), in Chestnut Hill, MA.
Call 617-739-6010 to book an appointment.