Are you enraged about the road rage in Milton? Here’s what you can do about it.
Over the past few years, there has been a marked increase of posts on Milton Neighbors outing poor driving in Milton. These range from the generic, “Why doesn’t anyone know what YIELD means?” to the specific, “Here are six photos of the car that passed me while I was stopped for children in the crosswalk.”
I get it! But, what’s to be done?
I recently spoke with Milton Police Chief, Richard Wells, about what neighbors can do to combat rude, dangerous, and yes – enraging – driving.
Collect as much information that you can:
- License plate and description of the car and driver.
- Photos are great. Videos are better.
- Written description of what happened.
Here are three different ways to get your information to the Milton Police:
- Call the non-emergency line: 617-698-3800
- Private message your issue to the Milton Police Department Facebook page.
- Send an email to the Milton Police Chief.
Rest assured, the Milton Police Department takes dangerous driving very seriously. Says Richard Wells about locals’ reporting: “We do take action of some type on each of them.”