All our coaches and athletes have been working hard in preparation for the start of the winter athletic season. They have had scrimmages and practices as all our teams are excited to begin their respective seasons.
The Boys and Girls Indoor Track and Field Teams defeated Walpole last evening at the Reggie Lewis Center and are off to a great start. Congratulations to both teams as all the athletes put forth a terrific effort and contributed to this successful start.
All our teams will be competing this weekend, some will be continuing with scrimmages while others will be playing in their season opening games. View schedule.
Congratulation to the following athletes that were recently selected as All Scholastic by the Patriot Ledger … Great Job!
- Walker Stroud (boys golf)
- Alexis Belash (girls cross country)
- Bridget Mitchell (girls cross country)
- Naomi Negassi (girls cross country)
- Colette O’Leary (girls cross country)
- Elise O’Leary (girls cross country)
- Joanna Needham (girls volleyball)
- Alden Rosa (boys soccer)
- Sophie Cousineau (girls soccer)
- Mike Fallon (football)
- David Perkins (football)
- Derek Perkins (football)
- Akeem Smith (football)
GO WILDCATS !