Milton roadway reconstruction work notice:
The Town will begin roadway reconstruction work commencing Monday, 5/9/16 at 7:00 a.m. Crews will be milling the existing roadway surfaces on Monday, and final paving of the roadways will follow later in the week, weather pending.
Locations of roadway reconstruction work:
- Randolph Avenue between Brook Road and Centre Street.
- Centre Street between Randolph Avenue and Brook Road.
- Canton Avenue between Blue Hill Avenue and Blue Hills Parkway.
- Hemlock Drive – full length of street.
- Dollar Lane – full length of street.
- Sumner Street between Canton Avenue and Pope Hill Road.
The roadways will remain open to at least one-way traffic at all times, and access will always be available for residents. Police details will be onsite to direct local traffic and assist the construction crews. Street parking will be prohibited during roadway construction, 7am to 5pm. If you have any questions or concerns, please call the Department of Public Works – Engineering at (617) 898-4900.