EMNA accepting nominations for M. Joseph Manning Community Service Award
The East Milton Neighborhood Association is hoping you’ll consider nominating someone for this year’s M. Joseph Manning Community Service Award. The award will be given on October 5, 2016,Wednesday. One does not need to be from East Milton to nominate nor do nominees need to be from East Milton (please see below).
EMNA Board Member Jessica Costantino chairs the selection committee. Nominations should be mailed to her or sent in reply to this email to [email protected], EMNA, c/o Jessica Costantino, 24 Belcher Circle, Milton, MA 02186.
Each year, the East Milton Neighborhood Association (EMNA) honors the legacy of the Honorable M. Joseph Manning with the M. Joseph Manning Community Service Award.
The annual M. Joseph Manning Community Service Award is the EMNA’s most prestigious community award. It recognizes Milton residents who share their talent and skills to enrich our community. Only one Milton resident per year (or couples/partners performing services together) can receive the Award.
Award Eligibility Guidelines
- Nominee must be a resident of Milton.
- The achievements, accomplishments, or service on which the nomination is based must have been performed on a volunteer basis, without pay.
- The achievements, accomplishments, or service on which the nomination is based must reflect the spirit of community service demonstrated by the Honorable M. Joseph Manning.
- Couples or partners who perform service together are also eligible; however, teams are not eligible.
- In special circumstances the award may be given posthumously.
Who Can Nominate?
Nominations for the Award may be submitted by any Milton resident, EMNA member, community partners and members of the public at large. EMNA Board Members and Selection Committee members may not nominate candidates for the Award.
The deadline for nomination is August 15, 2016.
For more information about the East Milton Neighborhood Association, visit emna02186.wordpress.com.