Brian M. Cronin announces candidacy for reelection to Board of Assessors
Brian M. Cronin, of 293 Thacher Street, has announced his candidacy for reelection to the Board of Assessors at the April 25th annual Town election. Brian is a graduate of Milton High School and Stonehill College, and is employed as an IT project manager at MIT. He has represented Precinct 4 as a Town Meeting Member for 30 years.
- Milton Public Schools, Milton High graduate 1987 – football and track teams
- Eagle Scout, Troop 3 Milton
- Stonehill College 1991
- Milton Town Meeting member since 1987
- IT Project Manager, MIT
- U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captain
- Certificate-Network Systems, RCDD
- Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Assessors Course 101 Certificate
Be the first to comment on "Brian Cronin to run for reelection to the Board of Assessors"