Ruth Heiden announces Candidacy for Town Meeting Member for Precinct 6
- I have been a Milton resident for 23 years.
- I have worked as a real estate agent for over 20 years
- …and I have been a Town Meeting Member since 2002 in Precinct 2.
- I recently moved to Precinct 6.
And what an amazing precent, Precinct 6 is! Did you know that Precinct 6 reaches:
- From the shores of the Neponsit River at Milton Landing where our students row with the Milton High School crew team
- to Governor Hutchinson field where we watch the fireworks on the 4th of July
- to dining and shopping in East Milton Square
- to planting gardens at the Milton Community Gardens
- and playing and swimming at Cunningham Park
Precinct 6 is in a unique position to bring the town together to celebrate all of who we are and all of our resources. Coming together to work on our common concerns including
- Airplane noise and traffic
- parking and car traffic
- …and making sure our schools, parks, library and senior center have the resources they need.
I would be proud and honored to represent you as your Town Meeting Member for Precinct 6.