Milton Police Department to hold police cadet exam on December 3rd, 2019
Read on for details about the upcoming police cadet exam held at Milton Police Department.
Milton Police Chief John King announces that examination applications are now being accepted for the position of Milton Police Cadet. The examination is open to all Milton residents as well as non-resident minority and female candidates between the ages of 17 and 22. Although you may take the exam at 17 years of age, minimum appointment age to the program is 18.
Applications available in person or online at www.townofmilton.org/police The exam fee of $30 is payable by check or money order when applications are turned in. Make check payable to Public Safety Consultants LLC.
- Dispatching of police, fire and other emergency units
- Answering of 911 calls Maintaining and filing of records Preparing routine reports
Salary $16.98-$19.15 per hour
Health and dental coverage Accrued vacation and sick leave benefits.
Full and part-time positions available
1. Applicant must demonstrate a genuine interest in law enforcement.
2. Applicant will be subject to an extensive background investigation.
3. Applicant must have a valid Massachusetts driver’s license.
4. Applicant must be in good physical and mental health.
Monday, November 25th 2019 at 9:00 a.m.