Planning Board releases agenda for Thursday, March 26
Meeting to take place at 6:00 p.m. using Remote Access via Zoom-https://zoom.us/j/6736146329
Meeting ID #6736146329 Call in # 929-205-6099
For the 18th meeting of FY2020
- Call to order
- Administrative Items: *Next meeting dates: April 9th & April 23rd
- Citizens’ Speak:
- Public Hearing:
- *6:05 Site Plan Approval, Little Sprouts Preschool, 919 Blue Hill Avenue (discussion only)
- *6:20: Site Plan Approval, 25 Bryant Ave.
- *6:30: 227 Pleasant St. preliminary subdivision
- Old Business: *40B Site Plan Eligibility Applications-Board feedback for response letters
In accordance with the Governor’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G. L. c. 30A, § 20, relating to the 2020 novel Coronavirus outbreak emergency, the March 26, 2020 public meeting of the Milton Planning Board shall be physically closed to the public to avoid group congregation. Alternative public access to this meeting shall be provided in the following manner:
- The meeting will be televised via Milton Access Television (https://miltonaccesstv.org/).
- Real-time public comment can be addressed to the Planning Board utilizing the Zoom virtual meeting software for remote access. This application will allow users to view the meeting and send a comment or question to the Chair via the Chat function. Submitted text comments will be read into the record at the appropriate points in the meeting.
Zoom Login instructions:
- Browse to the following web address: https://zoom.us/ j/6736146329 (the unique link for the meeting.)
- For mobile devices (tablets and phones), please go to either ‘Google Play’ [Android] or the IoS ‘App Store’ [iPhones and iPads] and download the free program ‘ZOOM.us’ ZOOM cloud meetings . Then click the ‘join a meeting’ link and type in ‘673 614 6329’.
3. Applicants, their representatives and individuals required to appear before the Planning Board may appear remotely and are not required to be physically present. Documentary exhibits and/or visual presentations should be submitted in advance of the meeting to [email protected] , so that they may be displayed for remote public access viewing.
Americans with Disability Disclosure:
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to attend and/or participate in this meeting, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact Joseph Prondak, Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, at 525 Canton Avenue, Milton, MA 02186 or call Joseph Prondak at 617-898-4925.
If you are hearing or voice impaired, please call 711.