Select Board to discuss 40B Applications at upcoming meetings
Wednesday, March 11 and Wednesday, March 25
Recently, the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (MassHousing) has received several Comprehensive Site Approval Applications for development projects in Milton. The Select Board will take comment on the site approval applications at their meetings in March according to the following schedule.
- Wednesday, March 11 Select Board Meeting (Council on Aging, 10 Walnut Street, 7pm):
- Wednesday, March 25 Select Board Meeting (Council on Aging, 10 Walnut St, 7pm):
The Select Board is seeking comment on the following three areas of concern:
- Whether the site of the proposed project is appropriate for residential development, taking into consideration information provided by municipal parties regarding actions previously taken to provide affordable housing needs;
- Whether the conceptual design is generally appropriate for the site on which it is located, taking into consideration factors such as the proposed use, the conceptual site plan, building massing, topography, environmental resources, and integration into the existing development patterns;
- Whether the proposed project appears financially feasible within the housing market in which it is sited.
Do you have comments?
Comments may also be submitted in writing to Michael Dennehy, Town Administrator.
For more information on the 40B process and how to provide comment on the applications, see the Town’s 40B Site Eligibility Application Information page, or contact the Select Board office at 617-898-4843.