How to receive power outage updates and alerts from Eversource
Every once in a while, Mother Nature and a global pandemic get together to really kick us in the butts.
Many residents rely on Milton Neighbors for updates as to when their power would be restored, but you can also get alerts directly from Eversource.
Here is how to receive updates from Eversource on power outages and restorations:
- Go to: www.eversource.com
- If you do not have an account, you’ll need to establish one. In order to do this, you’ll need a bill from Eversource with your information.
- Once you have established and logged in to your account, set up your alerts. Go to Outages & Storms, and then click on Outage Alerts & Text Reporting.
- Go to Settings > Alerts and then click on Outage to set up your email and text preferences. Add your contact info for outage alerts and updates and make sure to toggle the alert to ON.
- You can add multiple contacts for text, phone calls, and emails. Don’t forget to save your new contact:
- Having trouble? Eversource offers online chat in the lower right corner of its website:
And don’t forget to check out these five things to have on-hand during a power outage.