Residences at East Milton project 40B public comment session to take place on Tuesday, April 7
The Select Board will be holding a 40B public comment session on April 7th, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. for the Residences at East Milton project.
This will be final public meeting before the Select Board’s comments to Mass Housing are due on April 20, 2020.
View the the agenda for the meeting as well as the call-in instructions as this is a remote meeting..
The Select Board is seeking comment on the following three areas:
- Whether the site of the proposed project is appropriate for residential development, taking into consideration information provided by municipal parties regarding actions previously taken to provide affordable housing needs;
- Whether the conceptual design is generally appropriate for the site on which it is located, taking into consideration factors such as the proposed use, the conceptual site plan, building massing, topography, environmental resources, and integration into the existing development patterns;
- Whether the proposed project appears financially feasible within the housing market in which it is sited.
Comments may be issued to the Select Board:
- by email to Town Administrator Michael Dennehy, [email protected]
- by mail to Town Administrator Michael Dennehy, 525 Canton Avenue, Milton MA 02186
- during Select Board meeting – REMOTE: Call in +1-929-205-6099 – Meeting ID: 673-614-6329
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020 – 7:00 p.m. – Select Board Meeting: Residences at East Milton
Please note: If a project is approved by MassHousing, the project will go through a typical comprehensive permitting process through the Milton Zoning Board of Appeals, at which time the ZBA will take additional public comments.