Milton Public Library will resume curbside services beginning Tuesday, May 26th
We are excited to announce that the Library will be resuming curbside services beginning on Tuesday, May 26th. While we are not yet able to resume all activities, we are hopeful that the Library will be reopening its doors soon, in a safe and healthy manner.
Our curbside services will be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 p.m. – 5:00 pm.
Curbside services include:
- Books and materials pickup – You can arrange to pick up books you have placed on hold, or you can place requests at 617-898-4954 or [email protected].
- Document delivery – You can arrange to pick up printed documents using [email protected].
- Books and materials returns – This service will only be available during regular service hours. We have extended all due dates to June 30th.
The Library will also continue to offer online programming using Zoom, for all age groups. Check our events calendar.
In addition to these curbside services, the Library will continue to offer access to numerous online services. Please visit miltonlibrary.org for a list of our eResources. These include resources for both adults and children, and include eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, streaming music and video, and more.
Adult eResources include:
- Overdrive – eBook and audiobooks
- Hoopla – eBooks, music, video, audiobooks
- Kanopy – streaming video
- Freegal – streaming music
- RB Digital – magazines
Children’s Cool Tools resources include:
- Bookflix – ePicture Books for elementary schoolers
- World Book Kids – lots of interesting animal information and science projects to do at home
- Muzzy – Keep your language skills up while school is out
For updated information about the Library services you can access, please visit miltonlibrary.org. We look forward to continuing to serve all of you, and to returning to our community hub that means so much to all of us, as soon as possible.
Sincerely, the staff of the Milton Public Library