Fun social distancing summer activities: Treetop Adventures
The perfect adventure for the whole family! Every age (7 and up) and fitness level will find trails that are both challenging and achievable.
TreeTop Adventures is a high ropes and obstacle course that is located just 30 minutes south of Boston in Canton, MA. There are 10 trails to choose from that consist of obstacles like rolling logs, bridges, ladders, tight ropes, zip-; lines, and more.
Tickets are valid for 2.5 hours of climbing plus 30 minutes of orientation.
- Kids (ages 7-11): $50/person
- Youth & Adults (Ages 12+): $58/person
Spectators are allowed in the park at no cost.
Precautions that are being taken to keep staff and visitors safe include:
- Masks and gloves are required for all guests, including spectators
- Increased frequency of cleaning common areas
- Using antibacterial and antimicrobial cleaning solutions on the metal climbing clips & zip-trolleys before they enter circulation
- Hand-sanitizing locations available for climbers and staff
- Reduced reservation capacity and they must be made in advance
- Health screening
- and more!
Click here to make your reservation.