For Rent: 38 Cedar Terrace, Milton – 3 br, 1.5 ba, available immediately
Available now or September 1st.
- Price: $3,500 per month
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Home size: 2092 sq. ft.
A Side entrance colonial with a bright & sunny living room, dining room, office/den, Eat-in kitchen w/ gas stove, dishwasher, new appliances, washer/dryer, gas fireplace. Finished basement. Hardwood floors throughout, Modern Recess lighting, Full insulation, new windows, speakers in ceiling on main level.
Milton is an excellent place to live. It also has a fantastic school system with an English and French Immersion
program. The house is 1 mile from North Quincy on the Red Line and 1 mile from 93 N and S, 7 miles from downtown Boston.
The house is in East Milton and is walking distance to Starbucks, Fruit Center (gourmet grocery store), Dunkin Donuts and many other restaurants and shops.
The town has a community pool, a well-stocked library and much, much more. Presidents golf course is 1/2 mile. Excellent neighborhood with wonderful families.
- Oil heat -steam radiators: tenant pays all utilities including oil.
- Back deck, grassy front and back yard, herb garden and many perennials.
- Gardener will cut the grass in the warm months.
- Tenant is responsible for shoveling/snow blowing the steps and driveway.
- Will consider 6 month lease. 1 year lease preferred.
- Sec deposit $3500 + 1st months rent ($3500) to move in. Must have excellent credit and stable work history, no co-signers.
- No cats, small dog ok.
- All utilities the responsibility of the tenant.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS.
Please only serious inquiries. Available immediately or Sept 1st start.