Milton Public Schools updates cohorts and school start & finish times
Hybrid/Remote choice: All MPS students have chosen and been assigned to their model of choice (hybrid or full remote) with which to begin the school year. If you have concerns about your student’s chosen model, please email your child’s principal.
Start and end times:
In person start and end times for each school under the hybrid choice are as follows:
- Pierce and MHS: 7:50-12:00
- Cunningham and Collicot: 8:15-11:15
- Glover and Tucker: 8:35 – 11:35
Leaving time for dismissal, travel home and lunch, remote learning will take place each afternoon for all students:
- Pierce and MHS: 1:10 -2:45
- Cunningham and Collicot: 1:00-3:00
- Glover and Tucker: 1:20-3:20
The school day for all remote students is generally the same.
Cohort information will be emailed:
- Elementary: Week of August 31
- Pierce: Week of August 31
- MHS: Schedules and cohort by September 15