Get started on Holiday shopping early: Amazon Prime Day is Oct. 13 & 14
Amazon Prime Day is here!
What is Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day 2020 will start on Tuesday, October 13, and run through Wednesday, October 14.
This year, Amazon is offering up more than 1 million deals through the 48-hour event.
The annual retail event is one of the many perks included in a Prime subscription and its discounts are exclusively for Amazon’s Prime members.
Refresh this page all day today and tomorrow to see updated offers!
- Save up to 40% on Amazon Essentials (toilet paper, coffee, OTC medicine, etc.)
- Up to 40% off AmazonBasics Home & Furniture
- Save up to 10% on ZIMASILK Silk Pillowcases
Kitchen & Pantry
- Coffee – Up to 35% off
- Save up to 40% off AmazonBasics Kitchen Essentials
- Save up to 20% on Vtopmart Airtight Food Storage Containers
Personal Care & Health
- 20% off Health & Wellness (vitamins, supplements, healthcare essentials)
- 20% off Belei beauty solutions
*When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners, which we may or may not spend on limes, mint, and rum.