Federal, State, and Boston Officials Join Select Board Comment to FAA
Federal, state, and Boston elected officials have joined the Select Board in submitting the attached consolidated comments on the Environmental Assessment. The FAA’s 60-day public comment period on the Draft Environmental Assessment for a Proposed New Approach Procedure to Runway 4-Left at Boston Logan International Airport concludes on November 20, 2020.
The signatories to the comments are:
- Congressman Stephen F. Lynch
- Massachusetts Senator Walter F. Timilty
- Massachusetts Representative William J. Driscoll, Jr.
- Boston Councilor Andrea J. Campbell
- Boston Councilor Ricardo Arroyo
- Milton Select Board
To read the full comments and appendix, view the attached file.