MCAD Fair Housing & Anti-Discrimination Education conference to take place April 9
Join us for a full day of learning centered around fair housing laws, and Massachusetts anti-discrimination protections.
Apr 9, 2021, 10:00 a.m.
- 10 a.m. – Welcoming Remarks
- 10:15a.m. – Fair Housing 101
- 1 p.m. – Update from the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- 2:15 p.m. – What is the MCAD? A Guide to the Complaint Process
- 3:30 p.m. – Closing Plenary “Year Two of the Pandemic: Housing, COVID, and the Road Ahead”