Volunteer opportunities with Brookwood Community Farm in May
2021 Seedling Sale Volunteers
Here’s what we’ll need volunteers for this year:
Weekdays ahead of weekend sale
- Mornings 5/4-5/7 for set up and organizing for the sale!
On Seedling Sale days (we’ll help you be prepared for your role!)
- Parking lot attendants will check people in from the master sheet. If you sign up for the parking lot at Trinity Church, bring a chair.
- Checkers for counting plants before the shoppers check out.
- Guides will make sure shoppers are going in the correct direction and will have some familiarity with the sale maps.
- Runners will be familiar with the sale map (shared ahead of time with all) to ‘go back’ for an item the shopper needs
Please wear a mask, social distance and most of all, have a great time.
Please click here to fill out the volunteer waiver. This needs to be completed before you arrive at the farm.
We are still using social distancing and wearing a mask. Hand sanitizer will be available and as soon as we have water running at the farm, hand washing will be available. Please choose how you will periodically sanitize your hands while working. Shoppers need to follow the shopping flow in a designated direction with no going backwards!