Jenny Robberson announces candidacy for Milton Town Meeting Member, Precinct 7
I am excited to announce my candidacy for Town Meeting Member – Precinct 7! My husband and I are both Massachusetts natives and chose to settle in Milton to set down roots for our young family.
I’m a mom to two girls and own a small freelance marketing business where I work with both local and global clients. I’m an active member of the Collicot PTO and Milton’s Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC). Since settling in Milton, it’s been important to me to commit my time, energy, and talents where they can best serve our community. Some of the issues closest to my heart include:
- Living in a community that feels safe, accessible, and inclusive of all residents.
- Equitable education opportunities for all of our students.
- Responsible development and economic growth that balances the changing needs of our community with the preservation of our unique neighborhood.
- Prioritizing citizen engagement and participation to ensure that all voices are heard and valued.
- Working to ensure that our local government is transparent, accountable, and responsive to the needs and concerns of our citizens.
I love connecting with people and helping my fellow friends and neighbors. I’d be honored to represent and serve you in the coming years and welcome your Milton MA vote on April 25!
Be the first to comment on "Jenny Robberson announces candidacy for Milton Town Meeting Member, Precinct 7"