2023 election candidacy announcements due today, April 17
As a courtesy to public servants, The Milton Scene accepts political candidacy announcements for local elections.
No independently-posted candidacy announcements are permitted on the Milton Neighbors Facebook group.
Announcements must be submitted via The Milton Scene. This is to ensure fairness for all candidates.
Candidacy announcements received after April 17, 2023 will not be posted on The Milton Scene or in Milton Neighbors.
How to submit your announcement to The Milton Scene:
- Please send your announcement in Microsoft Word or within your email.
- Please do not send flyers or PDFs.
- Please do not format your content with different fonts, etc. We will be formatting your content to fit The Milton Scene template.
- When referencing event times, please use this style: Feb. 4, 2023, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- We recommend 400 words or less.
- Free courtesy announcement date, placement, etc. cannot be reserved.
- Please email your submission to [email protected].
- Submissions sent after the deadline will not be published.
Photos and images:
- Please send your writing and images in separate files (do not embed an image in a PDF or Microsoft Word page).
- The standard size that we use is 777 x 437 px. JPG or PNG file formats preferred.