¡CelebrateMilton! 2015 to take place this weekend.
When: Sunday October 4, noon – 4 p.m.
Location: Pierce Middle School (one location, rain or shine)
Free Admission, plus…
- Food Tent by FAME
- Community Builder Awards Ceremony
- FREE Children’s Amusements sponsored annually by The Copeland Family Foundation
- Free Child Identification Program (CHIP) sponsored by the Milton Lodge of Masons
- Over 70 local exhibitors
- Musical entertainment all day!
- Raffles plus t-shirts and other items for sale!
¡CelebrateMilton! is a volunteer effort of Milton residents who actively encourage Milton’s diverse populations to appreciate and enjoy one another. We sponsor an annual event that has drawn thousands of residents since its beginning in 1994. The organization also recognizes outstanding residents with its Community Builder Awards, and supports community efforts with financial grants to organizations and individuals who bring our mission to life in the community.
Be the first to comment on "Celebrate Milton with your neighbors on Oct. 4!"