Library presentation features contingent and non-contingent budgets
The Milton Public Library trustees share the presentation that Will Adamcyzk presented to the Milton Warrant committee this past January on contingent and non-contingent budgets for the FY 2017 contingent and non-contingent budgets.
Current funding does not meet current demand.
- Not enough staff to provide adequate eBook training and other Library workshops
- Waiting lists for story times and other children’s programming
- Library meeting spaces are near capacity most afternoons and evenings
- Library tables and study spaces are near capacity most afternoons; there has been an influx of tutor usage of spaces as well
- Waiting lists for adult creative programs
- Waiting list for school visits
- Waiting list for off site book discussions
- Increased wait times for print and eBook materials