POLL RESULTS: Do you contract with a business for snow removal? Or is it a DIY thing?
Milton Neighbors were gifted with a plethora of the white stuff from the sky last weekend.
We took a poll of what their plans were for dealing with it – to prep in advance and book a snow removal service, or wing it/shovel it/DYI it?
Here were the results:
Do you contract with a business for snow removal?
Yes, I contract with a business ahead of time for snow removal: 10%
Nope. I wing it or take care of the white stuff myself: 90%
Here is our current list of snow removal services, culled from Milton Neighbors:
- Cutting Edge Landscaping and Snowplowing
- Dominic and Keith
- Exterior Landscaping
- Giancarlo Francesconi
- Jon’s Plowing
- Jim Sheehan
- Patrick’s Plowing
- Paul’s Plowing
- Paul Harvey
- Stephen Kelley
- Sonny’s Plowing
- Geovano Silveiro
- TJ’s Plowing
- Alex & Ramsey’s Snow Shoveling & Snow Blowing Service
- Brendan Wilson
- Dylan Lacombe
- Fred H.
- Ian Grigorio
- Justin Bynum & Nancy Hicks
- LaBelle Brothers
- Pat’s Shoveling & Bobcat Service
Roof Snow & Ice Removal:
- Randy Allen
- Bill’s gutter (roof) cleaning
- CMAC Services
- Kevin Faherty
- Jayco Roofing and Restoration
- Jim Donovan
- Guallpa Contracting Corp
- Kieran McKinney: Absolute General Contracting
- Michael’s Roof Cleaning
- Dan Sullivan
- TJ of Couture’s Home Improvement and Remodeling