Job Posting: Dental Assistant position at Seaport Dental
Private dental practice with two offices, one in Milton and the other in South Boston, in search of a dental assistant. Interested dental assistant candidates should be professional, friendly, responsible, reliable team players with excellent people skills and positive energy.
CPR, X-Ray certification and Dental Assisting license required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare treatment rooms for dental procedures.
- Assisting the doctor with all aspects of four-handed dentistry, including taking x-rays, taking impressions and other various clinical roles.
- Tracking lab cases to ensure they are received in a timely manner.
- Able to multitask in fast-paced environment.
- Conduct work in compliance with safety, HIPAA and OSHA guidelines.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
Prior assisting and Invisalign experience is a PLUS, although we are willing to train an enthusiastic dental assistant with a positive attitude. If you feel you meet the above criteria please forward your resume. We look forward to meeting you!!