Courageous Conversations announces MLK Jr. Service project
MLK Jr. Service Project
Time: Monday, January 20th, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Location: St. Michael’s Episcopal Church
(112 Randolph Ave, Milton, MA 02186)
Volunteers are asked to bring their own donations of the following contents for the blessings bags:
- Toothbrush (should be packaged individually)
- Comb, Shampoo, Conditioner
- Hand lotion/Hand sanitizer
- Travel sized snacks
- White socks / Winter gloves / etc.…
- We cannot accept mouthwash or alcohol-related sanitary products.
Volunteers of all ages are welcome, but please note all those 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult and those aged 13-17 must bring a note from their parents to participate.
These projects are eligible for Community Service Hours, so please bring your service forms with you.
MLK Jr. service
Time: Monday, January 20th. Event begins at 6:30 p.m.
Location: Concord Baptist Church, 180 Blue Hill Avenue, Milton, MA 02186
Milton Interfaith Clergy Association invites you to participate in the MLK Jr. Service. The sanctuary will once again be adorned with creative works by students of our public and parochial schools in image and word exploring this year’s theme: The Challenge of Change.
Join us for our evening programs:
- Choral selections from the Milton High Gospel Choir and the Collicot and Cunningham Elementary Singers
- A presentation by the MHS Diversity Group and an invitation to participate in a Courageous Conversations discussion
- The announcement of the MICA Scholarship Award Winners for the Interfaith Youth Initiative of Cooperative Metropolitan Ministries