Looking for decorative renewal in 2020? Upholstery by Michael will transform your furniture.
At Upholstery by Michael, the process is as important as the product. We want you to have a pleasant experience from the estimate to the delivery of your finished piece. The most rewarding part of our job, aside from making your cherished piece new again, is the joyous look that comes over a person’s face when they see new life breathed back into their once worn piece.
Above all, our process, from beginning to end, will show you why you should consider having your furniture reupholstered and not replaced.
We want your experience to be as pleasant as possible in what can sometimes feel like a challenge.
Let us explain how it all works and what to expect:
- In this day of being so connected, it usually starts with sending us an email with pictures of the work you are looking to have done. We will also come out to your home, if that is needed.
- We will try to respond on the same or next day with an estimate, which weighs the labor and supplies needed to complete the project.
- Next, you will be presented with a yardage needed to complete your project and we will offer you many fabric selections to choose from.
- To keep you from being inconvenienced without your furniture, we contact you when we are ready to do it; we get it in, get right to it, and return it to you in short time. We will also tell you at pick up when you can expect it back. You will also be given an estimate on how long your project might take.
At Upholstery by Michael, we give our individual attention to your needs from beginning to end. As such, we lend our knowledge, vision, and expertise to your furniture because:
- the piece is an antique with historical or financial value.
- it is a family piece with nostalgic value.
- the quality of the piece far exceeds the quality of furniture sold today.
- the piece fits in a space that it’s in just right.
- the piece is custom fit like a window cushion or boat seats that are no longer made.
- the piece is like a comfy friend that fits and makes you feel so at home.
- it is environmentally friendlier to reupholster a good solid piece than to send it to a landfill, only to replace it with something similar!
We aim to satisfy our customers!
“Michael provided many fabric options to choose from, and the quality of his work was excellent. I feel VERY comfortable recommending Upholstery by Michael to anyone who needs upholstery service. This business really needs an A++ rating!”
-Donna, Milton, MA
Michael did an amazing job and they look better than they did originally. I have already asked him to do another job. I would highly recommend him!
-Sarah, Hingham, MA
Mention that you saw this ad and get 20% off fabric through the end of February!
Get in touch today and save!
Visit upholsterybymichael.com to see our gallery and for more information about our services.
Get in touch with Upholstery by Michael by clicking here: upholsterybymichael.com/get-in-touch