Milton Public Library releases update on COVID-19 proceedings
This week we implemented a partial service experiment, in an effort to create some normalcy in a constantly changing world. However, the news from around the globe has convinced us that protecting ourselves is as important as protecting you – so we can continue to serve you in the future. For that reason, we are announcing a few adjustments to our service model.
At this time, we respectfully request that you do not return items to the Milton Public Library. We will alert the community when we are once again ready to receive those materials and return them to our shelves.
LATE FINES WILL NOT BE CHARGED FOR THESE ITEMS WHEN THEY ARE RETURNED.
WE HAVE EXTENDED ALL DUE DATES TO APRIL 1st, AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXTEND AS NECESSARY.
We also have eliminated Saturday and Sunday services. This does not effect online access.
The Library will still be able to provide the following services to you:
- Curbside hold pick up; call 617-898-4954
- Adult and teen reference help and book recommendations via phone and email: [email protected] or 617-898-4964
- Children’s reference help and book recommendations via phone and email: [email protected] or 617-898-4957
- Free wi-fi in the parking lot
- A wealth of digital services, databases and streaming services, including Overdrive/Libby, Hoopla, and more
Library Hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm.
Online services, including eBooks, streaming video and music are available 24/7.
For updated information about the Library services you can access, please visit miltonlibrary.org . We look forward to continuing to serve all of you, and to returning to our community hub that means so much to all of us, as soon as possible.
Sincerely, the staff of the Milton Public Library