Update: Milton Neighbors collecting medical supplies for local hospitals
Donations will be ongoing during the crisis.
As you probably know, there is a shortage of masks and other medical supplies in our local hospitals, as well as hospitals around the country.
Milton Neighbors is beginning a drive for mask and other medical supplies donations. This includes new goggles, gowns, sewn masks, bleach, gloves, etc.
If you have something to donate, please sign up here:
- Please CLICK HERE and sign up for the items that you can donate. (<– If you have trouble with this link, it means the website is overloaded. Please wait and try again.)
- Pickups are not available. You must be able to deliver.
- Check your email for the donation drop-off address and additional information.
Don’t forget to share this story on social media or via text!
Thank you for your help, Milton Neighbors!
Any Milton Healthcare Professionals or First Responders interested in being the liaison between your healthcare facility and the collection point – please email: [email protected].
Can you sew?
Most hospitals are also accepting sewn face masks.
Materials you will need:
- Cotton fabric that feels comfortable on the skin
- Elastics (can make fabric ties out of cloth if elastics are not available)
- A sewing machine
Since elastic is now a little hard to come by, here is an alternative tutorial: