Coronavirus in Milton: An interview with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton
Last Friday, I spoke with and Richard Fernandez, President And CEO, and David Hyman, Chief Philanthropy and Communications, both of Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital – Milton, about coronavirus with respect to our town and local hospital.
We chat about:
- What it’s like at BID Milton right now.
- Number of COVID-19 patients in the care of Milton Hospital.
- Signs of COVID-19 – including one really weird one.
- What you should do if you exhibits signs of Coronavirus.
- How Milton residents help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- What it means to be an “asymptomatic carrier.”
- How COVID-19 is spread.
- Thoughts on antibody testing.
- PPE at BID-Milton.
- Why hospitals are struggling.
- How can people help.
Plus… when it’s okay to touch your face…
Some good news!
Watch the interview here:
COVID-19 tracking app: covid.joinzoe.com/us