Town of Milton Health Department Coronavirus Update
As of Sunday, April 5, 2020, Milton has 48 positive cases of COVID-19.
Residents are being contacted by the Health Department and asked to isolate themselves at home
- Please follow proper quarantine and isolation guidelines to help slow the spread of transmission.
- Reduce exposure to COVID-19 by limiting your exposure to gatherings over 10 people per Governor Baker’s Order.
- Please continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet.
- If you are sick, with influenza-like symptoms, stay at home. If you have fever and or lower respiratory symptoms, call your primary care doctor
(PCP). If you don’t have a PCP call the Massachusetts Department of Public Health at 617-983-6800, or call 2-1-1 or visit https://mass211.org/ for more information.
For Mental Health Resources, please call the Interface Helpline 1-888-244-6843
Samaritans Suicide Hotline, for guidance and support (24/7) 1-877-870-4673
Domestic Violence: DOVE hotline (24/7), for trained counselors 617-471-1234
If a Milton resident is facing financial hardship, contact Noreen Dolan at 617-696-1214 or at [email protected]
How to help:
- Gift card collection for Milton residents
- Food and supply information for MPS families
- PPE and mask collection for local hospitals