COVID-19’s impact on design & work spaces: An interview with Milton’s own Rob Elfer of Studio Troika
With host Melissa Fassel Dunn.
I was lucky enough to spend time chatting with Robert Elfer about the effects of COVID-19 on design, work, and home spaces. Rob is a partner at Studio Troika, an architecture firm in Boston. He’s also a Canadian-born hockey enthusiast, parent to a graduating Milton Senior, a Milton resident and an active member of Milton Neighbors. You might recognize Rob from his work on the new teen center at the First Congregational Church.
Rob and I chat about:
- The new working from home mentality
- The death of the open-concept office
- New options for office spaces
- Possible changes in the real estate market
- HVAC and mitigating its connection to COVID-19
- Flexible work and home spaces
- UVC lights
- Anti-microbial materials
Watch the interview here:
The Risks – Know Them – Avoid Them by Erin Bromage.