Running for office? Election Day is June 9. Get your candidacy announcement out to Milton Neighbors
Political candidacy announcements on the Milton Scene:
Free candidacy announcements are due to The Milton Scene no later than May 26, 2020.
Candidacy announcements received after the due date will not be posted on The Milton Scene or in Milton Neighbors.
How to submit your announcement to the Milton Scene:
- Please email your submission to [email protected].
- Submissions sent later than three weeks prior to the election will not be published.
- Please send your announcement in Microsoft Word or via regular email.
- Please do not send fliers or PDFs.
- Please do not format your content with different fonts, etc. We will be formatting your content to fit the Milton Scene template.
- When referencing event times, please use this style: Feb. 4, 2021, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- We recommend 600 words or less.
- A photo is recommended. If you do not include a photo, we will include our general election photo.
Photos and images:
- Please send your writing and images in separate files (do not embed an image in a PDF or Microsoft Word page).
- The standard size that we use is 777x437px. JPG or PNG file formats preferred.
View more about how to submit your candidacy announcement to the Milton Scene.