Rep. Bill Driscoll presents COVID-19 related updates in Milton Scene interview
On May 28th, Melissa Fassel Dunn hosted State Rep. Bill Driscoll in a Milton Scene interview.
Rep. Driscoll updated Milton Neighbors on all things COVID-19 with respect to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Bill’s family’s practices during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 trends – good news! We are trending down, but ICU beds remain flat. Over 2,200 Massachusetts residents are still in the hospital with COVID-19.
- What the school year might look like in 2020-2021 (hint: don’t expect “normal”).
- Tracking, testing, and isolation strategies.
- Current thoughts on a second wave (seems inevitable this fall).
We also discussed why filling out your federal Census form is important and plans for the Town, as well as the state primary and national elections this fall.
Watch the interview here:
Many thanks to Fitness Unlimited for sponsoring this interview.