The Milton Council on Aging and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to run: Planning for Medicare
When: December 10, 2020 from Noon to 1 p.m. via Zoom
If you are getting close to Medicare eligibility (age 65), this seminar is for you. Whether you are planning to retire, or will continue to work, it is important to know your Medicare options.
This seminar was designed to help you be confident you are making the right health coverage decisions.
Planning for Medicare — Countdown to 65 will cover:
- Explanation of Medicare Parts A, B, and C
- Medicare enrollment timeline
- Medigap plans that help supplement Medicare coverage
- Medicare Advantage plans, such as HMOs and PPOs
- Medicare Part D prescription drug plans
- Plans and programs available to early retirees, such as COBRA
Call the Milton Council on Aging at 617-898-4893 to register.