Election 2021 Precinct 10 Update – 7 residents return papers for 7 three-year seats; 1 two-year seat open
Currently 7 residents have returned papers for 7 three-year seats:
- Michael R. Brown
- Henry Whitney Carr
- Mary E. Keally
- Glenn H. Pavlicek
- Anita A. Penta
- Amanda Hillman Seider
- Robert C. Levash
The following incumbents have not returned papers for 10 three-year seats:
- Julie A. Ali
Currently no residents have returned papers for 1 two-year seat.
Nomination papers due March 9 at 5:00 p.m.
Have you ever thought about participating in local government?
Town Meeting is an excellent way to get your feet wet, and doesn’t require a huge commitment.
The Annual Town Election will take place on Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Nomination papers for Milton’s 2021 Annual Town Election due March 9, 2021.
Getting your name on the ballot is easy
Signatures of at least 10 registered voters of your precinct are required on the nomination papers.
The Town Clerk must certify these signatures so we always suggest obtaining about 5 more just to be safe.
Getting your nomination papers
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in lieu of requiring individual appointments, the Town Clerk. is offering pick-up and drop-off of nomination papers at the following times:
Mondays through Thursdays – 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Fridays – 10:00 a.m.
Candidates picking up or dropping off nomination papers must bring their own pen, conform to social distancing guidelines, and wears a face covering/mask. Upon arrival, please call (617) 898-4859 and a member of the Town Clerk’s staff will come to the Town Hall Office Building door to start the process.
If the above listed times cannot possibly work for you, please contact the Town Clerk’s office and an individual appointment will be scheduled.
The deadline to submit signed nomination papers to the Town Clerk’s office is March 9, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
Open Town Wide Offices
- One member of the SELECT BOARD and SURVEYOR OF THE HIGHWAYfor a term of three years
- A TOWN CLERK for a term of three years
- A TOWN TREASURER for a term of one year
- One ASSESSOR for a term of three years
- Two members of the SCHOOL COMMITTEE for a term of three years
- One PARK COMMISSIONER for a term of three years
- One member of the BOARD of HEALTH for a term of three years
- Three TRUSTEES of the PUBLIC LIBRARY for a term of three years
- One TRUSTEE of the CEMETERY for a term of five years
- One PLANNING BOARD member for a term of three years