2022 candidacy announcements due Monday, April 18th
Did you send us your 2022 candidacy announcement? Here’s how!
Free candidacy announcements are due to The Milton Scene no later than April 18, 2022.
Candidacy announcements received after the due date will not be posted on The Milton Scene or in Milton Neighbors.
How to submit your announcement to The Milton Scene:
- Please email your submission to [email protected].
- Submissions sent later than three weeks prior to the election will not be published.
- Please send your announcement in Microsoft Word or as pasted text into an email.
- Please do not send fliers or PDFs.
- Please do not format your content with different fonts, etc. We will be formatting your content to fit the Milton Scene template.
- When referencing event times, please use this style: Feb. 4, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- We recommend 600 words or less.
- A photo is recommended (please attach). If you do not include a photo, we will include our general election photo.
Photos and images:
- Please send your writing and images in separate files (do not embed an image in a PDF or Microsoft Word page).
- The standard size that we use is 777x437px. JPG or PNG file formats preferred.
View more about how to submit your candidacy announcement to The Milton Scene.
NOTE: You may not post your own announcement in the Milton Neighbors Facebook group.