Renisha Silva Talbot announces candidacy for Town Meeting Member, Precinct 2
Esteemed Milton Neighbors,
I’d like to ask for your vote on Tuesday, April 26! As a proud community member, I’m honored and excited to be a candidate for Milton Town Meeting in Precinct 2. My husband Michael, daughter Primrose, son Beau and I love this community and have lived here since 2017. We are invested in building deeper roots and relationships in Milton.
I’m a Massachusetts native and have dedicated my life to public service. I’ve worked in law enforcement as a Police Detective and am also a small business owner. I am an active and engaged MPS parent and have served on numerous committees, including the Equity and Justice For All Advisory Committee. I would like to now contribute by lending my time and energy to the citizens of Milton as a Town Meeting Member. As a committed community member, I believe that we can work together to build a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive Milton. Town Meeting would be a unique way for me to support our legislative process as we decide what our budget priorities and by-laws will be.
- Alleviating transportation congestion
- Creating solutions for our growing school population
- Healthy recreational options for our youth and all Milton residents
- Adequate funding of our parks, police and fire departments
- Ensuring adequate housing for our elders and all Milton residents
- Smart development that is respectful of Milton’s town character while also contributing to our commercial tax base
I would like to ask for one of your votes as a Town Meeting candidate for Precinct 2!
Renisha Silva Talbot
Questions? Comments or interested in supporting me?
Contact me! [email protected]