Overnight paving in East Milton Square begins Sunday August 21st
MILTON – The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) is conducting overnight operations for milling, final paving operations and final traffic markings in East Milton Square and adjacent roads: Adams Street, Granite Avenue, Bryant Avenue, Boulevard Street in Milton. Motorists can expect delays on the roads around these areas while work is in progress during overnight hours between 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
The work is scheduled as follows:
- Sunday, August 21, and Monday, August 22, milling operations will occur overnight hours between 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 23, and Wednesday, August 24, final paving operations will occur overnight hours between 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- Thursday, August 25, Monday, August 29, Tuesday August 30 and Wednesday August 31, pavement markings will occur overnight hours between 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Drivers who are traveling through this area should expect delays, reduced speeds, and to use caution throughout the duration of this final work.
All scheduled work is weather dependent and/or may be impacted due to other unforeseen circumstances or emergency.
For information on traffic conditions, travelers are encouraged to:
- Dial 511 before heading out onto the roadways and select a route to hear real-time conditions.
- Visit www.mass511.com, a website which provides real-time traffic and incident advisory information, access to traffic cameras, and allows users to subscribe to text and email alerts for traffic conditions.
- Follow MassDOT on Twitter @MassDOT to receive regular updates on road and traffic conditions.
- Download MassDOT’s GoTime mobile app and view real-time traffic conditions before setting out on the road.