Need an amazing gift for someone special? How about the lululemon Studio workout mirror? (Review)
Want to give a gift that lasts, a gift that provides health, and a gift that can be shared with the whole family?
What about a cool new workout option?
I asked Santa for the lululemon studio workout mirror (formerly “the Mirror”) in December of 2020, and it’s still my go-to workout option, two years later.
I seriously love it.
Why not give the gift of health?
Here’s how it works:
💪 Your lululemon Studio workout mirror is delivered and installed by a professional. They will either mount it to your wall using a wall mount system, or mount it so that it is at an angle, using only a single screw.
💪 You need a WiFi connection in order for it to work and the installer won’t leave until it is fully set up and working.
💪 You then download the lululemon Studio app and connect it to your phone, ipad, etc. You can add up to 5 additional people on one account so your family can track their own progress on the app.
💪 Click here to save $700! Use code LLSTUDIO700. Expires Jan. 1, 2023.
There are a huge variety of workouts and some require basic essentials like handheld weights, resistance bands, and a mat.
You can also take the workouts with you. If you’re on vacation and not near your Mirror, you can use the app on your phone to complete your workouts!
- Small. It’s literally the size of a full-length mirror.
- Attractive. It looks like a regular full-length mirror and is very unobtrusive in a bedroom, living room, etc.
- HUGE variety of workouts and new workouts added daily. Workout categories include:
- Family fun
- Strength – with weights, bands, or body weight
- Tai chi
- Choice of workout length options from 5 to 60 minutes.
- Live workouts – about 25 live workouts daily starting at 5:00 a.m. It’s pretty neat when you get a shout-out from the instructors and is also great for simulating that in-person feel.
- Option to turn on your camera so instructors can advise on your form during the live workouts.
- Personal training available, using the built-in camera for $40 per session.
- You can change the workout music to your own preference, right in the app.
- Control the volume of the music and the volume of the instructor separately.
- Track your heartbeat, etc. with your Apple watch.
- Connect with friends who own a lululemon Studio for a little friendly competition or encouragement!
- Use the Mirror workouts on your mobile device even when you’re not in front of the mirror, for an on-the-go workout.
- You can share the lululemon Studio app/account with up to six people total.
For me, the biggest pros are the massive variety of workouts with different lengths (5-60 minutes) and the different music. You can literally do a new workout every day for all of eternity, or you can repeat favorites.
If you repeat favorites, the music is never the same and they have different channels of music to choose from.
I also love being able to use the app when I am traveling.
Here’s a quick video of the app, showing the workout options, filters, and more:
- Sometimes, I miss the in-person experience and camaraderie of a gym (shout out to Milton’s fine gyms!).
- $39/month fee (still a lot less money than most gyms and your first month is included for free)
- Does not work with my FitBit but it does work with the Apple Watch and other trackers.
The biggest con for me is missing gym workout buddies.
But with all of these darn viruses still hanging around, right now, I prefer to have solid home workout options.
Right now, lululemon Studio is offering a huge deal of $700 off!
$700 Off + Free Shipping!
Click to use this special referral link and code LLSTUDIO700 to save $700! Expires Jan. 1, 2023.
Don’t forget to sign up for Rakuten to earn 5% cash back on this purchase (or more!)
*Because this is a referral link, you will save $700 off and I will get a small commission, which does not result in any additional cost to you.