Confronting the history of housing discrimination – with JALSA – to take place May 23
The CHAPA Municipal Engagement Initiative Team is excited to be partnering with the Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action (JALSA) to offer these sessions!
The agenda will include:
- Defining racism
- Introduction to the racial wealth and opportunity gap
- Building an inequitable America: history of zoning and housing discrimination
- Introduction to affordable housing in this context
- Framing our challenge
- Building an Inclusive Community
- Making the affirmative case for affordable housing development
Be the first to comment on "Confronting the history of housing discrimination – with JALSA – to take place May 23"