Air traffic complaints – who to contact:
1. File a noise complaint – and file often:
There is a link to the Massport complaint form on the bottom of every single page on the Milton Scene (scroll down to the bottom of this page and you’ll see it!).
2. Contact Senator Stephen Lynch’s Office:
John Murphy, District Representative for Sen. Lynch, would like to hear from you regarding plane issues. Stephen Lynch’s office is very concerned about the air traffic issue. It is best to email your plane related concerns to [email protected], as email is a more efficient means of communication and can easily become a record.
- Your name
- Your email address (essential for follow-up)
- Phone number (essential for follow-up)
- Your approximate location
- Date(s) of concerns
- Summary of your experience (for example, “loud planes every 90 seconds from 5 a.m. – midnight”).
There is not a need to email him daily. You may also call him at 617-428-2000.
3. Are you on Twitter?
4. Attend the March 31 Air traffic and air pollution information session:
5. Participate in this airplane pollution study:
6. Read more about air traffic issues in Milton:
7. Email the FAA:
8. Email MassPort:
9. Contact Federal Officials:
Rep. Steven Lynch
Rep. Mike Capuano
Sen. Elizabeth Warren
Sen. Ed Markey
10. Contact State Officials:
State Rep. Dan Cullinane