A Milton Scene sponsored post.
The Milton Foundation for Education’s Celebration 2016 will take place on Saturday, April 9, 2016
Last chance to get tickets! They will not be sold at the door!
Location: Lombardo’s, Randolph
Time: Cocktail hour starts at 6:30 p.m.
$95 per person
Don’t miss a wonderful event celebrating 20 years of the Milton Foundation for Education!
- Delicious food by Chef Eric Caron, formerly of the Four Seasons.
- An 80s/90s dance afterparty at Vincent’s in the newly renovated VIP lounge!
- A chance to support the wonderful teachers and students of Milton Public Schools.
- 6:30 p.m. Registration, Cocktails, Silent Auction
- 8:00 p.m. Dinner, Program, and Merriment
- 10:30 p.m. After party in Vincent’s
Festive Cocktail Attire Encouraged
Full details: www.miltonfoundationforeducation.org