The first yard waste collection for 2016 begins Wednesday or Thursday April 6 or 7, 2016
Date depends on your regular collection day
Some simple guidelines:
- Please remember to place all yard waste into barrels or in a paper leaf bag.
- Leaf bags may be purchased at your local hardware and lawn care centers.
- Branches should be less than 4 inches in diameter.
- Branches should be less than 3 feet in length.
- Branches may be bundled and securely tied with natural fiber string.
- Bundles should be under 40 lbs in weight.
- Grass clippings should be in paper bags or barrels labeled as “YARD WASTE”
- Yard Waste stickers from DPW are no longer used.
- Please add your own “YARD WASTE” label on barrels ..and please
- ***No plastic bags***
If you have any questions please call our DPW line at 617-898-4900 and select the TRASH LINE